Deadline: March 31, 2019
This award category recognizes individuals who have provided distinctive thought leadership in the field of executive coaching; a trained professional helping an executive achieve various development goals through a variety of thought-provoking processes. The successful candidate for this category of distinction has created and/or uses a variety of techniques and methods to help clients improve their professional performance and personal satisfaction while improving the organization’s overall effectiveness. This individual is highly skilled at helping leaders get unstuck from their dilemmas and assisting them to transfer their learning into results for themselves and the organization.
Below is the information you will need to complete the nomination form:
* Your name, phone number, and email address
* The name of person you are nominating, his or her email address, the city where he or she lives and works, and if he or she plans to attend the Oct 16-18, 2019 MEECO Leadership Institute dialogue conference in San Diego.
Describe how your nominee:
* has created and uses unique or new coaching approaches and/or methodologies to help clients improve their professional performance and personal satisfaction while improving the organization’s overall effectiveness.
* contributes to research and/or promotes a higher standard of excellence in executive coaching.
* displays the following attributes of great leaders or coaches: i.e., the nominee is innovative, courageous, curious, and humble.
* Please list any other reasons you think the nominee should win the 2019 Thought Leader of Distinction in Executive Coaching Award.
* Email your nominee's Bio/CV to TLNominations2019@gmail.com in addition to completing this form.